I've been fiddling arround with the trunk of with fit.net
and I keep my changes in Tortoise patches, so I can reaply them after an
update -- or at least that's what I planned to do. Yesterday I found an
ugly (and allready known) bug in Tortoise 1.4.3, Build 8645. When files
occure more than once in a patch, the error message "The file ... was
found twice!?!" appears. The only solution I've found is to remove the
duplicate entries from the path.
Books to Read
- Microsoft Surface
- Peli's Farm - Production Grammar Framework for .NE...
- Annoying TortoiseSVN Bug while Patching "The file ...
- Educating the Team II (follow up to >>It's harder ...
- It's harder than I thought
- When the Iron Triangle becomes an Iron Rectangle
- Trying to Post via Email - Take 2
- Blogging via Email - Does it really work?
- ▼ May (8)